I’m 10 months old today…that means my birthday is only 2 months away! We’ll have to do something really fun to celebrate. I’ve had a really busy year. Mommy says I won’t remember it, but it’s been amazing. You want to know how amazing I am? Okay I guess I’ll tell you!
I LOVE to stand up. Why lie down or even crawl when you can stand up like a big boy!? I pull up on anything and everything all day, and even all night long if I remember to. Nothing is as cool as standing. I think I’ll hold off on walking for a while…too scary.
Food rules. Eating is my other favorite pastime. Only don’t give me anything with meat. No, I’m not a hippie or anything; meat just doesn’t taste very good. Bring on the veggies, fruit, or the occasional unidentified morsel I find on the kitchen floor.
I weigh 25 pounds, and am over 30 inches long. Do you know how big that is!?
I can say “dada”. Mommy, you’ll have to wait a little longer to hear your name. Right now it’s too fun to see Daddies reaction when he hears me. I also like to make up words like ga ga ga, ba ba ba, or ta ta ta. It’s a secret what those words mean…and I’m not telling!
Guess how many teeth I have! You don’t have to guess…I’ll just tell you. SEVEN!! I have four on the top and three on the bottom. There are more about to poke through, but they don’t count ‘til I can use ‘em. The new ones hurt a lot, but it feels much better when I bite everything in site, like Mommies shoes, or Daddies fingers.
I’ll tell you a secret…I love my family – especially my cousins. I get so excited when I see them – I just can’t help myself! I can’t wait until I get bigger and can run around with them!
4 comments:
Ryker you are so dang cute and I miss playing with you every week. I can not even believe you are almost a year! Hanna use to hate meat too, she would spit it out everytime it was in her mouth! We all love you so much!
That was really cute. Ryker and Macee are almost the same age. That is so crazy; maybe they'll get married. haha!
He's not a bad writer for being as young as he is...although, given that his uncle is soon to become a world famous writer, it's no surprise.
You are so cute Ryker!! Madisyn and Carter are so Happy that you are there cousin too and love you so so much!!
Madisyn thinks its so funny that your mommy said it was written by Ryker!!
Post a Comment