Ryker's sense of humor has really been developing lately. He cracks up at the most random things. A few days ago he let out a loud burp, and I said "oh that was a good burp!" and for some reason he thought that was the funniest thing he'd ever heard. Now whenever he hears the word "burp" he starts to giggle. He's such a boy. Already burps are funny. Here's a "burp" video for you.
10 years ago
7 comments:
Ha... he is such a boy! Only a boy would think that was funny!
hahaha and it all begins! i sweat boys always laugh at these words...soon it will be FART...then POOP....then BOOGERS...oh wait..maybe those are just my boys...hahaha...your little ryker is adorable!!
i meant i swear..not i sweat..hahaha
That is so funny! Thanks for sharing it made my day. Love keeping up with you too. We need to get together someday.
Now that I've grown out of my "burp" phase, the one word that does and always will make me laugh is "titties".
We have watched this over and over and still love it everytime we watch it!! My kids sure love there cousin!!
I love it... He is all boy. I cant wait to show this to my kids they will die laughing.
Post a Comment