Thursday, February 5, 2009

What we've been up to

I haven't posted in so long! I guess it's just been life as usual lately. Here are some pictures to show what we've been up to the past few weeks.

Ryker's Aunt Rachel (Josh's sister) did his hair a few days ago. His hair is getting pretty long, but I guess if you put enough gel in it it will still stick straight up!

Rachel, this one should definately go in your portfolio.

Ryker just bein' cute. He's quite the fast crawler these days.

Grandma Partridge with her Grandson's at Uncle Nick's birthday party. You'd never guess it, but this is the best picture out of about five I took. I love the look on Carter's face here.


Yes! He can stand up unassisted! He's actually quite good at it. He'll stand until he gets tired of standing and then he'll intentionally sit down. He's got the balance to walk, but he doesn't quite have the confidence yet, but I'm sure it will be very soon!

Ryker loves the rocking horse at Grandma Andersen's.

Yum yum spaghetti! Doesn't every kid need a few pictures covered in spaghetti?


And, since he was already a mess, we let him have some pudding for dessert. We gave him a spoon, but he's not very good with a spoon yet and hands are just so much more efficient.

Every last drop. It was definately bath time after this.

4 comments:

Mommy of 5 Amazing Kiddos said...

It's fun to see Ryker doing things that I hope Macee will do soon. Anyway, it sounds like you are staying busy and having fun.

Shel said...

Oh he is soooo cute! I want to eat him up!! Love this kid! If he is this irresistable in pics...I cant imagine him LIVE and in person! CUTE kiddo!

Jess said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how big he is getting! Aren't they so fun?

crazy west family said...

Leanne he is so super cute. Ya gotta love when the bowl ends up on the head....