Monday, November 24, 2008

The pressure is on

So now that I've told everyone about my blog, I'm feeling the pressure to make it good. I'm lucky Ryker is so cute that he distracts everyone from my formatting issues. Jamber - maybe you can help me sometime - I'm blog-illiterate.

We recently got a new camera. These are some fun pictures I took while playing with the options. The 2nd one is my favorite. But I don't know...I love his bad-ass hair in the top one.












4 comments:

Family said...

I like your blog it looks great. Ryker sure is cute I cant believe how big he is getting. We will be in town over Christmas it will be fun to meet him.

Jamber said...

Ryker is trying to be a mini Gibson.... HA HA just kidding. Ryker you are the cutest little baby out there! I'll help ya Leanne just let me know when and I'm there.

Jonny P said...

Haha, I was gonna post that Ryker is trying to be like Gibbs, but now I see that Jambs beat me to the punch!

Jess said...

I love the blog! Ryker is getting SO big! I can't believe it! I love the Halloween costume :)