Sleepless nights, exhausting days, dirty diapers, and loads of laundry…it’s easy to get caught up in the day to day. I’m glad that once a year I am subtly reminded to be thankful for all that I have.
I am thankful for Josh, who is a wonderful father and an amazing husband. We celebrate eight crazy years together next month, and I couldn’t be happier with him.
This year my world has been turned upside down, and I’ve loved the ride. I am so thankful for my sweet son Ryker. He is my joy.
I am grateful to have our extended family close by. They have been a wonderful support to us this year. I am thankful Ryker will grow up surrounded by his grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
Well, I could go on and on, but I think I’ve hit the big ones so I’ll stop. Here are some pictures from Thanksgiving.
Ryker takes after me...he loves cranberry sauce. I think his clothes are permanently stained.
Ryker and his Grandpa Andersen reading a book at the Grand America. Ryker LOVES his grandparents.
The whole family at my parents' house. Jamber...I bet making that funny face seemed like such a good idea at the time...
2 comments:
HA HA oh man that is a horrible picture!
I am thankful for Ryker too... he makes me smile!
I like the frogs!
Leanne, I LOVE LOVE LOVE being able to keep up on you again! I sure miss you and your smile and laughing soo hard with you! In case you don't know how to click on my name and find my blog, here is my blog addy: http:theturleytribe.blogspot.com
Miss your face...but sure glad I get to see it again now!! XOXOX
Post a Comment