Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall 2008


Y-O-D-A
Didn't Yoda have a binkie? He should have...
Here are a few random pictures from the last few weeks. Ryker was Yoda for Halloween. He looked so incredibly cute in his costume, and we even let him stay up past his bedtime for the festivies (very unusual). We went to Amber & Rodger's for dinner and trick-or-treating (thanks for dinner!), then we went to Grandma & Grandpa Andersen's to trick-or-treat and hang out for a while. We also let Ryker have his first "treat" ever that night. We wanted to let him have a sucker, but nobody handed them out, so we ended up letting him have part of a popcicle. He LOVED it.


Here are all the cousins:
Hanna - Dorothy
Gibson - Scarecrow
Madi- Princess Leah
Carter - Luke
Ryker - Yoda
Interesting that all 5 cousins are movie characters from movies that were popular when their parents were kids. I guess Ryker didn't really have a choice though...

This is Ryker choosing his pumpkin. Grandpa Partrige grew these pumpkins in his garden this year for all the grandkids. Thanks Grandpa!!
Here we are at the Jordan River Walkway. It was so warm a couple of weeks ago that we went for a walk there. Ryker loved looking at the water and the ducks.









Cute baby cute daddy.






Ryker and I went up to Little Cottonwood Canyon one evening to look at the leaves. It was pretty cold so we didn't stay long, but Ryker loved looking at the leaves and the river. It was hard getting a good picture because all he wanted to do was eat the leaves.





I tried and tried to get a good picture of the two of us together in the canyon, but it's pretty hard when you're taking it yourself. This is the best one out of I think 20+. I love the mischevious look on his face.

4 comments:

Jamber said...

So Cute welcome to the blogging world! Let me know if you need help.

Jodi said...

Cute pictures! I love them! What a cute family!

Mommy of 5 Amazing Kiddos said...

Very CUTE!!!
It will be great to keep up on what is happening with each other.

POND FAMILY said...

that picture is so cute!!
i have the cutest cousin ever!!
Love,
madisyn