Monday, June 21, 2010

Disneyland - The View

Call us lucky and spoiled - we are both. We got to stay at Disney's Grand California hotel. We had a two bedroom suite, complete with living room and kitchen. I'm a complete doof and didn't take any pictures of the inside for some reason, but I think I got video which I'll go through soon. The best part of the hotel was the view from our 5th floor room. It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. It overlooked California Adventure.

When I first walked in Ryker was already there with Rachel. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to the window yelling "Dinneyslan!!! Dinneyslan!!" over and over. It was adorable. Here is what he was so excited about:



Ryker eating lunch on one of our two balconies.  This one is off the master bedroom.
Wow.
Awesome.
Jumping Jellyfish!  Ryker said that over and over the whole time we were there.  Too bad he was too short to ride it...
Amazing.


Disney's new water show World of Color started just the week before we were there.  The crowds were out of control, but lucky us, we had a fantastic view from the balcony.  It was hard to get a good picture, but we video'd the whole thing.  Here are a couple shots that turned out.  The show was fantastic by the way.  It would have been worth battling the crowds if we had to! 

No comments: