Monday, June 21, 2010

Disneyland - the trip

I'm not going to try to catch up on all the posts I'm past-due on. Way too much fun lately! Instead, I'm just going to post about our vacation to Disneyland! Get ready for major picture overload. We took over 450 pictures, and after looking through them about 70 of them are great. So here goes!

We left June 13th. We went with Josh's family - his parents, and two sisters Sarah and Rachel. Dan and Steph couldn't make it because little Avery is due to be born any day now! We're glad she decided to stay put until we got home. Josh's family drove, but with two babies we decided to fly. Here is our trip.

Here is Ryker at the airport.  Look at my little man carrying his backpack like a big boy.  He was so excited to fly on a big airplane!  We had been talking about it for weeks.


Our little family at the airport.  I wish I had a picture of how much stuff we took.  It was insane.  Travelling with two very little people takes some very big suitcases.

The kids both did great on the flight.  The plan was that Ruby would sleep, but she had other ideas until right before we landed.  Here she is sound asleep as the plane landed.  Ryker loved it.  As we took off he yelled "like Wonderpets!!"  I don't think he had any idea what was going to happen and he was so thrilled when we went up in the air like the Wonderpets. 
Here is my best attempt at getting a picture of Ryker in front of the airplane.  Getting a two year old to pose for a picture is challenging.  I learned that many, many times on this trip.

Miss Ruby-Roo sound asleep at the airport. 





No comments: