I started a new job this week. My new boss (well, bosses - I have two) are extremely demanding and difficult to please. At my old job I was paid well, I worked minimum overtime, and I had paid vacations. This new job has terrible pay. It requires a ton of overtime, including being on call 24/7. I am not allowed vacations let alone paid vacations. I'm not allowed to be sick...ever. But, I couldn't be happier with the change. Here are my new employers:
Yes! I quit my job to be a stay at home mom. I never thought I would want to stay at home with my kids...until they were born. Once I saw them I knew I never wanted to be away from them. I am thrilled to be able to stay home with them for the next few years. My last day of "work" was last Thursday, but I have to admit - I don't think I've ever worked harder!
10 years ago
3 comments:
WOO HOO!!!!!
Congratulations!! That's exciting. It seems like being a stay at home mom is an option that's becoming less and less optional for most. Good for you guys. By the way, you look great! You haven't changed since high school!!
YAY! What great news! When I first started reading I was worried you were bashing your new employer and wondering what would happen when they found your blog...but then I read on....GREAT NEWS!! It will surely be an adjustment, but well worth it!! Miss you friend! Your kids are gorgeous! Whoever shops for Miss Ruby needs to be sending fun clothes my way too! =) They are precious those 2 of yours!! SMOOCH!
Post a Comment