Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Little Man Ryker

Our little man Ryker turns two in less than a month!  He is growing up so fast.  He has become an extremely busy little boy.  He loves his toys, loves playing with other kids, and loves it when we let him play with the iPhone.  He is talking so much.  I love toddler-talk.  He comes up with the funniest and most random things.  He is a master climber, and I'm running out of "up high" places where I can put things out of his reach.  He is such a happy boy.  I love my Ryker boy! 

Here are a few pictures of what we've been up to:

Christmas morning
From Santa.  Ryker is still very concerned about Santa coming down into the fireplace.  He points to the fireplace all the time and says "Santa....hot....man...green!", which means of course Santa came in the fireplace and brought him his green garbage truck.
Loves his toys.
Ryker is very loved by his Aunt Shel.
A few weeks ago we rode Trax to go to the childrens museum.  Ryker thought the train was just as cool as the childrens museum.
Driving the car with Madi at the museum
Ryker is obsessed with being tall.  He loves to climb up on things and then yell "tall!" again and again until you acknowlege how tall he is.  He calls ladders "talls" and loved climbing the tall with Daddy to change lightbulbs.
Ryker's new obsession.  The iPhone.  Now if he would only tell me where he hid it today.  I can't find it anywhere.  Last I saw he was watching a YouTube video of a garbage man.
Ryker and his cute cousin Hanna at the zoo yesterday.

No comments: