Friday, November 27, 2009

Halloween

I know it's a bit late to post about Halloween, but we had such a great day I just have to share.

Ruby was a little lady bug.  The costume was basically just a swaddling blanket and hat and she looked so cute!  Here she is all snuggled up with her Grandpa Partridge on Halloween night.


Ruby Roo and her proud mommy.

Ryker was Yoda again this year.  He got to go trick-or-treating with his cousins, which he loved.  I tried to teach him to say "trick or treat" but his best effort came out as "tuka-tuka".  He hasn't gotten much candy thus far in his little life, so he didn't really know what it was.  He was much more interested in finding rocks to put in his bag. Now that he's had a chance to taste his candy I'm sure next year will be a different story.


My little man at Gardner village.







Ryker and Daddy carved a pumpkin.  We really thought he'd love playing in the pumpkin goop, but he wanted nothing to do with it.  He's at a stage where he really doesn't like to get his hands dirty.

He did enjoy putting the lid on and off of his pumpkin.  He was very proud of the finished product.

Ryker, Daddy, and his pumpkin.  Notice the rings on his ankles.  Those are his "special shoes" which are toy rings that he loves to wear on his ankles.  Funny kid wouldn't take them off for anything.