Friday, November 27, 2009

Almost two months old

Little Ruby Roo is growing so fast.  She will be 2 months old in just a couple of days.  She has already changed so much.  Having two kids under two years old has been tough, but I can honestly say I'm enjoying every minute of it.  Ruby is already sleeping through the night most nights, and she is such a good, sweet baby.  She's smiling all the time which makes every sleepless night totally worth the trouble.  I just can't get enough of this girl!  Here are a few recent pictures of what we've been up to.  

Ryker has been adjusting well.  He pretty much ignores Ruby most of the time.  Here he is giving her a kiss when she was only a few days old.  At first he was really nervous around her and didn't want to get close.  This is the first picture of the two of them together.  He scooted away right after this was taken. 

This is Ruby's Great Grandpa Harris.  He has a great tradition of giving each of his grandchildren and great grandchildren a stuffed animal when they're born.  Here is Ruby with her kitty from Grandpa Great.  I'm sure she'll grow up loving her kitty, just like I grew up loving the kitty he gave me when I was a baby.

Ruby June's Great Grandma Harris.  We gave her the middle name June after Grandma.  

Here is Ryker's attempt at being helpful.  I asked him to help me put Ruby's hat on her head.  He did exactly as I asked I guess. 

Just too cute. 

This is Ruby at 1 month old.  She has already grown so much - mainly in her cheeks.

Sweet daddy-daughter moment.


Ruby's sweet smile melts my heart every time I see it!  Here is one of the first smiles caught on camera.

Such a smiley girl!


Sweet smiles for Mommy. 

No comments: