As most of you know, it was pretty hard for us to get our little monkey Ryker. We had some really tough years of struggle. I really thought he would be my only child, which I was okay with since he's the cutest kid in the world anyway.
In January (when Ryker was only 9 months old) I had a really strange dream. I dreamt that I was pregnant, and that it was a little girl. I remember being so happy in my dream! It was one of those dreams that felt so real that when I woke up it took me a few minutes to figure out it wasn't. I was kind of sad when I figured it out. But, I had a pregnancy test in my drawer so I decided to take it...just for fun...even though I wasn't "late" yet. I fully expected it to be negative. I about passed out in shock on the bathroom floor when the clear double lines popped on the screen right away.
So that's how I knew it was a girl. Now, I'm not a big hippie or anything. I don't analyze my dreams, I don't believe in telling the future, etc. But, I do think the human mind is a powerful thing, and that my sub-conscious mind was telling my conscious mind an amazing secret.
I can't wait to meet my little girl!

9 comments:
Congratulations!! That's very exciting.
Congrats you guys!
What a cool story!! We are so excited to meet your little girl!!
That is a great story and I am so excited for you to get a little girl. We love ours and she has brought something very different to our house than our boys did. They are special to but in a different way. Please keep me updated and lets try to get together sometime this summer. Love ya!
Aww. Congrats again. Tell Josh not to be sad... girls are the best!
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I have had dreams about my kids, as well. When I had Jesusito I had a dream that I was having twins: a hispanic little boy and a white little boy. I was confused until I found out that my sister was pregnant too.
Congrats!! Girls are alot of fun
Congrats!! Girls are alot of fun
Congrats!! Girls are alot of fun
Post a Comment