Here is is at a playground with Aunt Rachel and Aunt Sarah.
My little angel has turned into a destroying angel. Every room he goes into looks like a tornado went through it within 30 seconds. A couple of weeks ago he got into his garbage can and was playing with his diapers. Gross. But, I'm lucky he did because as I was putting the diapers back I noticed something shiny at the bottom of the can. Yes, it was my watch. We have also found the remote control in Josh's sock drawer, and in random drawers in the kitchen. Here is is current favorite pastime:



The turkeys were his favorite. He was fascinated by them and kept trying to crawl through the fence to go chase them. And of course he barked at them.

There is no story behind this picture, he's just so dang cute I decided to post it.At least he's willing to help clean up...
We went to the zoo a couple of weeks ago. It was Ryker's first trip to the zoo (that he can remember). He LOVED it. He had his first snow cone, and he saw all the doggies. To him, every animal is a doggie, and he makes barking noises when he sees them - even the birds. We had such a great time and the weather was perfect.
The turkeys were his favorite. He was fascinated by them and kept trying to crawl through the fence to go chase them. And of course he barked at them.
4 comments:
He is such a happy little boy!! I need to hangout with him more cuz he doesnt even know who I am!! One day we will have to go to the park!! When I am feeling better!!
Look at him running around. He is so stinking cute. I can see he keep you on your toes.
He so cute.... We need to go to the park together or somethng, when see all these cute pictures it makes me wanna be around him and you to of course.
SOO cute! He is adorable! I love the lics of this kiddo! I keep wanting to do a post about shoes...I have a MILLION pics of Bryce in EVERYONE'S shoes! Soo funny! I lvoe that Ryker barks at all the animals! You guys sure did good on this one!!
Post a Comment