Ryker and Aunt Sarah at Jungle Jim's on the day of his actual birthday. He had never been there before and loved it!
Driving the jeep. He was so serious about it. He just knew he had to concentrate or he would crash.
Ryker's one smiling picture at his party. This was of course before anyone got there.
The kids table! I think I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!
Ryker did pretty well until present opening time. He opened the first gift, and then just wanted to play with it. He got more and more mad that he would open a present and get something cool, but couldn't play with it. This is right before he lost it.
And the tantrum began.
And continued...
I ended up opening several of his presents for him.
He was happy again once he got his cake. And....drum roll...he blew out his candles himself! I'd been working with him on his fear of fire for weeks practicing blowing out matches. I'm so proud of him!!
Who has the bigger mouth?
Ryker loves the sunglasses he got.
The next morning he woke up super early and played with his new toys. He really did love them dispite his tantrum while opening them. He fell asleep reading his "Ah-pets!" (Wonder Pets) book for the 35th time.
1 comment:
Cute boy! The party was fun!
Post a Comment