Friday, September 18, 2009

Getting ready...

Our baby girl is coming soon! We're hurrying to get ready for her arrival. This pregnancy has gone by so much faster than my first! Last time I felt so prepared...I had all the clothes folded and put away, the nursery was perfectly set up, and the car seat was in the car weeks before. This time we don't even know yet where she's going to sleep, and she could come any minute. A few weeks ago we bought Ryker a big-boy bed to try to vacate the crib. Things are not going so well. He loves to jump on his big-boy bed, but sleeping there is a work in progress. Here we are reading books in his new big-boy bed.

So I can't believe I'm showing this, but here is my 8 month pregnant belly. Obviously the angle is bad. There's no way I'm this big.
As of today I'm 37 weeks, 3 days. So I'm a walking time-bomb and could go into labor at any time! I'm so excited to meet my baby girl! Josh and I just finished our birthing classes yesterday. We took a Hypnobabies course, which teaches hypnosis for un-medicated childbirth. I loved the class, and I'm really excited now to go into labor and put the technique to work. I'm giving birth at a birth center rather than a hospital, which I'm very excited about. I'm planning to have an un-medicated waterbirth...we'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

Peaceful Mommy Kayleen said...

Good luck with your birth, Leann! I know you can do it! Believe in yourself and the power of your body. :)