Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Zombie baby strikes again

Just when I thought my zombie baby days were in the past, my new little zombie baby started feasting on my brain cells.

I just went to get something to eat out of the pantry and realized that after breakfast this morning I put my half-gallon of expensive organic milk away in the pantry instead of the fridge. Nice.

1 comment:

Maren said...

I'm catching up with my inbox :)

Aella graduated to zombie baby the day I made myself a cup of tea, but she woke up so I ran to pick her up. One thing led to another and two hours later I got a chance to revist my tea, which I KNEW the entire time was now cold and would need to be reheated.

So I went to reheat my now cold tea only to find that I had made myself a cup of sweet water, completely forgetting the teabag...