one year ago I was standing in the hall listening to you scream like you were being tortured!! and also getting yelled at for singing!! LOL!! Ryker we love you so much and cant believe that you are already 1!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!! ps good job on the video Leanne!!
Happy Birthday! Time seems to fly by once they get here and you can't believe they have grown up so much in one short year. That is especially true when you have waited for them for so long. We will be celebrating in about one month for the very same reasons. It is exciting!! Have fun and hopefully we'll see you soon.
Hey Leanne our kids will make a very cute couple one day. We'll make sure they get together when the time comes. It is crazy to think they are so close in age. Thanks for being a great friend. I am going to plan something soon so that we can get together.
Josh and I have been married for 8 happy years. Our little boy Ryker was born March 12, 2008, and Ruby was born September 29, 2009. Life is crazy and we love it!
6 comments:
one year ago I was standing in the hall listening to you scream like you were being tortured!! and also getting yelled at for singing!! LOL!!
Ryker we love you so much and cant believe that you are already 1!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BOY!!!
ps good job on the video Leanne!!
Happy Birthday! Time seems to fly by once they get here and you can't believe they have grown up so much in one short year. That is especially true when you have waited for them for so long. We will be celebrating in about one month for the very same reasons. It is exciting!! Have fun and hopefully we'll see you soon.
Wow I can't believe he is already 1!!! He is so cute... Tell him happy birthday from us.
Happy birthday Ryker!
Happy birthday Ryker! I can't believe he is one!! I loved his shirt at the end! We are so excited!!
Hey Leanne our kids will make a very cute couple one day. We'll make sure they get together when the time comes. It is crazy to think they are so close in age. Thanks for being a great friend. I am going to plan something soon so that we can get together.
Post a Comment