Last Saturday we attended the annual Harris Family Christmas Party. We had the traditional great-grandkid nativity pageant, opened our traditional Christmas ornaments, and had our traditional family fight. Well, okay that last one isn’t so much of an annual tradition, but it’s been known to happen on occasion. This year it was Ryker who started the scuffle.
One of Ryker's step-2nd cousins 3 times removed (or something like that) came up to him. He was about 14 months old and was just starting to walk. Ryker was sitting on my lap, and I had him lean forward so the two babies could “talk” to each other. Well, next thing I know the other baby was on the ground screaming. Apparently he had stolen Ryker’s binkie. When he turned around to walk away with it, Ryker grabbed him by his hair, and pulled him to the ground. You don’t mess with his binkie.
I of course apologized profusely to the family for the pain my little angel caused the other kid, but in my mind I was thinking “well what do you expect when you steal a kid's binkie!?” I’m afraid I’m turning in to one of “those” moms...
10 years ago
3 comments:
Speaking for Ryker, I may be only eight months old, but do not mess with me!
That's my boy:)
Too cute! That cracks me up...but I think any sane person knows not to mess with a binkie....you have been warned right!? GREAT FAMILY PIC!! Love it!
Go Ryker...he about kicked Gibson's butt the other day to get his binkie!
Post a Comment